Registered Nurse (RN)
Come and grow with us! Under New Management! We are currently seeking a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invite you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our interdisciplinary team, the RN delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. Your role will involve monitoring and reporting changes in the patient’s condition. On a daily basis you must be able to assign duties, instruct, and provide clinical supervision to CNAs.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
· Graduated from an accredited RN program
· Currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse license in good standing throughout employment.
· One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
· CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
· Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
· Knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to patients
· Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Salary: $75,000.00 - $87,000.00 per year
Paid sick time
Paid time off
Long term care
12 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
We accept COVID-19 Religious Vaccine Exceptions